Thursday, July 27, 2006

Maybe Watch It - The Beginner's Video Guide to Reality


So I posted about a book called The Beginner's Guide to Reality a little while back. Well if there was ever a documentary in the spirit of that book this is it….. almost. The science behind the conclusions is very similar but the documentary's conclusions are bit more... New Agey. The funny thing is that the people spewing the New Age angle are hardcore Physicists with some serious credentials so I guess it’s worth your consideration. Unfortunately it’s about 30 minutes too long. The producer must have gotten a serious budget and decided to use it to try to tell an unnecessary story about a depressed deaf woman and her perky bubbly roommate. I hate it when documentaries try to make themselves out to be films. Still, I started watching it at around 11 pm right before I was planning to go to bed the other night and I ended up watching the whole thing. So take that for what it's worth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home